Please note: Family Practice of Cadillac is currently taking names for patients interested in getting the COVID vaccine. If you are interested, please call the office at 231-775-9741 and choose option #3. There you will leave your name, date of birth, and a good contact phone number. As soon as vaccine becomes available, we will call you to schedule an appointment time.
The Health Department Plan is as follows:
- Anyone 12 and older is eligible to receive the COVID -19 vaccine
- Walk-In Clinics are held each Tuesday from 8:30 am to 6:20 pm and Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Appointments are preferred and you can schedule online. Walk-Ins are welcome.
- Available vaccine is the Pfizer 1st and 2nd dose for those 12 and older. They also have Moderna and Johnson & Johnson for those 18 and older.
- 12-15 year olds must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when vaccinated.
- 16-17 year olds must have written consent if parent/legal guardian not present when vaccinated.
- Residency is not required
Call the Health Department at 888-217-3904 if you don’t have a computer or visit their website to get registered at www.dhd10.org.
Other ways to register are to check with your local pharmacy and area Council on Aging. Locally, the pharmacies we know for sure that are taking names right now are Meijer, Walmart, RiteAid and Family Fare but you do need to be a customer of their pharmacy. Council on Aging is helping the elderly, who have a hard time accessing the internet, get registered. You can contact them by calling your local Council on Aging or if you live in Wexford county, you can call them at 231-775-0133.
Munson Medical Center is no longer offering COVID vaccinations to the public. Please refer to your local pharmacy or Council on Aging to get help with registration with the Health Department.